.widget.Profile .widget-content>a img.profile-img { min-width: 140px!important; min-height: 140px!important; max-width: 140px; border-radius: 100px; } .widget.Profile .widget-content>a img.profile-img { float: center; } .widget.Profile { text-align: center; float: center; margin: auto; }

Thursday, March 6, 2014

What I'm Giving Up For Lent

It's been an extremely long time since I've given anything up for lent so I thought I'd give it a go this year.

When we were younger we would always have to give up candy and without fail, one of my dad's co-workers would stop by on or around Ash Wednesday and bring us girls bags and bags of candy. It was always the best and worst day of my young life depending on when he came with the candy.

This year I'm vowing to forgo clothes shopping. I tried to give up pop, but I've already had two, so on to other things I haven't done in the last 24 hours.

I have a horrible shopping problem. When I'm bored on my lunch break I can wander through the skyways to Target, Macy's, Saks Off 5th, or Marshall's. All deadly places when you just need a quick fix.

I did do some online shopping last week though, so my urge to splurge will be offset with new packages coming to the homestead.

This week I'll be receiving these gems from Old Navy when they had 40% off all dresses sale.

(source)
(source)
I like stripes and am most excited to wear the red and white striped dress during 4th of July week!

Like any warm blooded girl out there, I have a love for cute workout attire, so when I saw that you could get a top AND bottoms for just $25 from Fabletics, I couldn't pass it up.

Here's the outfit I picked and I love the back of the top. Could make for some interesting tan lines in the summer. Oh Summer, please come quick. I want to paddle board and feel warmth!


I also picked these compression capris for the fun print down the legs and the waist band.


I can't wait for my deliveries!

Do you give anything up for Lent?


2 comments:

  1. i didn't give up anything. never have. is that bad?! "/

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love that workout outfit! I haven't ever heard of fabletics!

    ReplyDelete